Share Our Learning Around the World!

Friday, August 22, 2014

What a summer!


Hey - look who I ran into this summer!
Mrs. Williams had us all over her house for some delicious food and a lot of laughs.

Greetings to new and old students and families!  As summer wraps up to a close in a few weeks, I thought I'd update all of you on how my summer's been going and invite you to fill me in on what you've been up to!  If you received a letter from me and found out I'm your teacher, HOORAY!  I can't wait to meet you really soon.  I am working hard to get everything ready for the school year.  It's going to be a great year!  Next week, I'll post some pictures of our classroom so you can get a feel for what it looks like before you arrive on 9/3.  

For now, let me show you some of my best moments of the summer for me and my family!

Out for ice cream with Mr. Adams, my little sister Carolyn, my twin sister Lauren, and my brother-in-law Matt!

George and I enjoyed a picture book "walk" in WWI Park in North Attleboro.

Mr. Adams and I went to Fenway to see Zac Brown Band.  It was a surprise (from me) for Mr. Adams for his 30th birthday!

Me, Mr. Adams, and George all dressed up nice for my little sister's wedding!

Here is me and my twin sister Lauren singing "Sweet Caroline" for our toast at our little sister's wedding.  We rewrote the words and called it "Sweet Carolyn" since that's her name.  It was fun (and slightly embarrassing!)

Mr. Adams, George, and me in Englewood, FL enjoying beach time and family!

Here's Mr. Adams and George in Venice, FL at our favorite beach restaurant, Sharky's!



We spent many days outside planting in our gardens, cleaning up our backyard, and playing in the dirt!

This is a kid who's looking for trouble...

George LOVES lawn mowers!  Here we are at Home Depot.

We had an amazing time camping in Stowe, VT this August.  It was George's first camping trip!

Mrs. Adams only went camping because she was promised a trip to Ben & Jerry's.  George had some ice cream too!

Here's the main reason why I had such an awesome summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment