Share Our Learning Around the World!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Welcome to Room 20!




Happy Labor Day weekend!  I hope that all Room 20 families (past and new) are enjoying some time together celebrating and wrapping up a fabulous summer.  Even though I'm sad to see summer slipping away, I'm psyched to start the school year next week!  It's normal to be a mixture of excited and unsure about the start of a new school year.  At least I hope that's normal because I definitely feel like that every year!  Try not to spend too much time worrying, though.  I am confident that we will have an awesome year together!

Anyways, I thought my new students would like to see what our new "home-away-from-home" looks like before Wednesday when we meet each other in person.  Here it is!  (Notice that teacher's clean desk - she must be super organized!!)  See you soon, everybody!









No comments:

Post a Comment